Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Week at the lake

Okay, so I know it's been awhile, and I've been a horrible blogger lately! My mommy just changed jobs, so that caused us to fall behind. Now that everything is all settled, we hope to send updates more often. Back in August we went to spend a few days with Grandpa and Grandma Ploeger and then out to Ottertail lake for a week with the Owens side of the family. I had a good time at the cabin, but I came down with the flu while I was there and was sick for most of the time which was a drag. Mommy and Daddy even had to take milk away from me because it was upsetting my tummy so much. I got to drink soy milk for 2 weeks and it was yummy. Here are a few pictures from my week!












I got to help Grandma snap beans. I didn't really understand the concept, and kept eating the raw green beans. Grandma thought I was so funny. I loved playing in the lake water!
I thought it was so fun and loved to splash!
I also enjoyed the sand. I even ate a little bit, but mommy didn't care for that too much. Oops, sorry mommy.
One night I got to help the grownups play beanbags. I didn't really like their rules, so I just kept picking the bags up and putting them in the hole.
There was plenty of playtime at the lake, my favorite thing to do was tackle daddy.
These are all my cousins on my daddy's side...Brady, Alison, me and Hunter. What a nice looking bunch, huh?
Uncle Jake kept taking me for rides on the floatie. I giggled every time because I thought it was so fun.
Every night mommy and daddy took me for a walk on the dock. I had very specific rules of holding their hands the entire time though. I guess the deep water is off limits at my age.
That's all for now! I promise to blog more often :)

No comments:

Post a Comment