Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy Easter!

This past weekend was Easter, and I enjoyed a great weekend with my mommy and daddy.  Here is a flashback to last year's Easter, I've grown a lot in a year!
Aww, wasn't I cute?!
We made Easter hats at Shelli's on Friday during our party, and I didn't take it off all weekend.  Mommy had to tape it several times because I kept ripping it.
100% Goofball
I got to help Mommy prepare some of Easter dinner on Saturday, and I was so excited to be able to help.  I made a little bit of a mess, but Mommy didn't mind since I was having so much fun.
Adding the potatoes to the pot
Oops, dropped the spice container in the bowl!
Adding the milk
On Sunday, we got up early to head to Easter Sunday church.  Before we got ready though, we headed downstairs and to my surprise, the Easter Bunny came to visit me!  I got a basket full of candy, some clothes, pluto and donald dolls, and a 'popcorn popper' push toy.  I'm pretty sure that toy drives mommy nuts, but I don't care, I love pushing it around over and over.
My Easter basket
So excited that the Easter Bunny came! 
My favorite toy
Mommy and I ready for church
Digging into the candy after church
Daddy helping me open the eggs
Happy Easter everyone!

1 comment: