Thursday, September 23, 2010

My first Twins game

Last weekend my Grandpa Larry, Uncles Travis and Jake, cousin Hunter and Jake's girlfriend Lindsey came to visit. What a lucky boy I am to have so many people come to my house! On Saturday we all got up and went to the Twins game. I was so excited because I had never been to a game before.

Here is a picture of me and mommy before the game. I didn't want to smile for the picture, but I think I look cute anyway. Oh, and on a side note, my mommy taught me a new trick....on the way home from daycare she always asks me 'who's your best friend?' My first response now is 'mama.' I don't even really know what a best friend is, but it seems to make mommy's day so I play along.

Here's Grandpa, Hunter and I standing by our seats. Hunter was so excited for the game, he is a HUGE Twins fan!
All Hunter talked about for weeks was how he wanted walleye on a stick. He found it and ate the whole thing and said it was delicious. I decided I didn't want a bite, it didn't look very good to me. Where are the corndogs??

I got pretty antsy during the game, probably because I missed my morning nap and afternoon nap. Daddy took me out of the game for awhile to walk around. I found huge stuffed bears in one of the stores, and WANTED them! Daddy said no. But, he did buy me this sweet Twins hat. Mommy had a fit because it was an adult size, but I didn't care. It's my favorite.
When we got back to our seats, daddy finally went to get me some food. He got cheese curds and two corn dogs. I loved the corn dogs and almost ate a whole one. It was delicious.

After my snack, I started to get crabby again. Baseball games are entirely too long. After mommy took me out for a little walk, we came back to our seats and I decided I had enough. I passed out on mommy's lap and missed the rest of the game.







On Sunday, everyone except Mommy, Hunter and I went to the Vikings game. Here is a picture of everyone ready for the game (Hunter didn't really go, but he had his Vikes gear on anyway).






While everyone was at the game, mommy took Hunter and I to the park twice, and out to Culver's for lunch. We had a great day! Hunter even pulled me in my wagon to the park, thanks Hunter!

No comments:

Post a Comment