Monday, December 13, 2010

Snow Storm, Birthday Party and Sleepover!

Boy, did I have a busy weekend! First off, we got a HUGE blizzard this weekend, and got about 17 inches of snow. I spent a lot of time looking out the window while my daddy slow blowed our driveway. I wanted to go out an play, but it was way too cold.
Despite the blizzard, we had a lot of stuff to do on Saturday. Mommy had to end up re-scheduling my 18-month photo shoot because Daddy was busy clearing snow and we didn't make it on time. We did make it to my friend Brady's birthday party though. He just turned 2, and he had a big party at Davanni's. Mommy took me there, but the roads were really snowy so we had to be careful. The party was really fun; we had pizza and of course cupcakes.
Here are some of my friends at the party, the rest of them were running around during the picture.
The Birthday Boy, Brady!
Here I am with my very best friend, Kendall. Her and I kept busy by running around during the party. We also had a screaming contest, and I think we were driving everyone a little nuts :) Kendall and I also had to hold hands for awhile during our pizza time, and our mommys were talking about keeping an eye on us when we are older.
As if the party wasn't enough excitement for me, when it was over, mommy took me home and we packed up a bag to head over to Brady's house. Brady, Addison, Brooklyn, Zach and I all got to hang out with a babysitter while our parents went to Shelli's annual Christmas party. We had a blast, but I crashed at about 9pm since I hadn't napped all day. I didn't even wake up when Mommy and Daddy came to get me later that night.
As Christmas gets closer, every day there seems to be more presents under the tree. I can't read yet, so I'm not sure who they are for, but I bet some of them are for me. Every night when Mommy brings me home from daycare we turn the lights on the tree and I repeat the word "TREE!" over and over.
Good night everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment