I had a few bad weeks around the end of the year, and missed a lot of daycare. I became an expert at going to the doctor's office, so much that I said started saying 'no no' even before we got out of the car in the parking lot. I don't like that place!
I started out the week before New Year's with strep throat and missed two days of daycare. On New Year's Eve Mommy and Daddy were busy getting ready for their party, but I still didn't feel very good. They decided to take me to Urgent Care that night and I got some stronger medicine. I went to bed while they rung in the New Year with their friends. I started to feel better for a few days, but then I started to get sick again with very high fevers. My 'uncle' Tony stayed home with me one day while Mommy and Daddy went to work but then Mommy came home at noon and we headed off to the doctor again. All I wanted to do was lay on the floor. After another round of medicine I finally started to get back to my normal self. Whew, I didn't think I was going to ever get better.
Here is a picture of Mommy and me at one of my doctor's visits. I thought I would humor her and smile for the camera. But, really Mommy? I don't feel good, put the camera away!

No comments:
Post a Comment