Thursday, October 27, 2011

My Baby Brother

For those of you that don't know, we have known for awhile that my mommy is having another boy, which means I am going to have a brother!  I think I'm excited for that....he's going to know how to play football with me, right?

The baby hasn't been too nice to mommy lately though, so I need to tell him that we don't like that.  Mommy has missed work some, and has been in pain.  She thought maybe the baby was ready to come out and play earlier this week, so she had to be hooked up to a baby monitor for awhile with the Dr. to make sure baby stays put.  The good news is that baby looks healthy and good.  Unfortunately he continues to cause mommy some pain.  I don't like that because then mommy can't play with me as much.  I try to make her feel better though by bringing books up to her bed to read with her before I goto sleep.  Then we can cuddle a little, which I know she likes :)

I somehow got the idea that if anything of mine is missing, that the baby must have taken it.  The other morning, I noticed that one of the pillows on the couch was missing, so I told mommy 'baby took my pillow, I'll be right back.'  I then proceeded to go upstairs towards the nursery.  Mommy explained to me that my pillow was just on the floor and the baby didn't take it.  It was a safe guess though, right...I mean, the baby has already taken my room, my crib, my Nuk Nuk......we might have to have a talk about boundaries after he's born.  Mommy even overheard me the other day when I was winding down for a nap in my room.  I was saying to myself (whispering) 'baby coming, no more Nuk Nuk, I a big boy.'  :)

Please continue to pray for a healthy pregnancy!  My baby brother will be here soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment