We stayed in a hotel for the first time since Elliot has been born, and it was FUN! I (Noah) got my own bed, and I was pretty excited (so much that I couldn't fall asleep the first night until 11). We both had a lot of fun playing with our cousins Justin and Amy. I was having too much fun on Saturday that I didn't want to go back to the hotel so auntie Lea let me stay at her house. I slept in Amy's bed, which was awesome since her whole bedroom is PINK (my favorite color right now). Thanks for a fun weekend, we can't wait to come visit again this summer!
![]() |
| Lunch time |
![]() |
| Lunch time |
![]() |
| Having fun with Amy |
![]() |
| Ready for church |
![]() |
| Amy and Justin |
![]() |
| Family photo...can you tell who didn't go to church :) |






No comments:
Post a Comment