I got to celebrate my birthday a lot this year. First it was a party at daycare, then cake and presents on my actual birthday, then a party the next weekend. I think my birthday should last that long every year!
![]() |
| Waiting for cupcakes to be done |
![]() |
| Fishing cupcakes for daycare party |
![]() |
| Balloons covering my floor when I woke up on my birthday, I was super excited |
![]() |
| Elliot can't believe all the balloons :) |
![]() |
| Spiderman swim shorts! |
![]() |
| Papa Randy's silly drawing |
![]() |
| "I got keys!' (I had no idea what they were for, but was excited non the less) |
![]() |
| Checking out my new ride |
![]() |
| Giving Elliot a ride (he quickly got banned though because I was driving too fast and there are no seat belts) |
![]() |
| Birthday Party |
![]() |
| The 'little kids' have fun |
![]() |
| Goofing around in the Maple Maze |
![]() |
| Elliot enjoying pizza with Grandma and Grandpa |
![]() |
| Spiderman Cake |
![]() |
| Cake time! |
![]() |
| Eating Pizza |
![]() |
| Ending the day with swimming |
![]() |
| Elliot testing out the water |
![]() |
| Silly boy |



















No comments:
Post a Comment