Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Play date with Charlie

Tonight mommy picked me up from daycare and we headed over to Blaine so mommy could hang out with her girlfriends Laura and Heidi.  Laura has a little boy named Charlie so I got to play with him while our moms chatted.  We didn't like each other at first, but warmed up really quickly.  Here are a few pictures from our night.
Fun in the fort
 Charlie has a really cool basement filled with lots of toys, slides, and forts.  We had a lot of fun playing with his toys.  
Silly boys laying under the fort
Taking turns on the slide
 One of Charlie's slides was just like mine at home, so I got confused and kept saying 'mine' when he tried to play on it.  I guess i wasn't being very nice because my mommy told me I had to share.  
Wrestling
Charlie likes to wrestle.  I thought I was good at wrestling, but after tonight I think I have to practice some more. Here I am losing a battle with Charlie :) 
I'm glad my mommy decided to have a 'girls' night because it turned out to be great fun for me too!  At the end of the night Heidi got her car stuck so Charlie and I got bundled up and our mommys strapped us into the backseat while they pushed the car out.  We were giggling the whole time!  
Good night everyone!  

No comments:

Post a Comment