Sunday, April 3, 2011

Playing with the Girls

This weekend mommy, daddy and I went to a party at one of mommy's friend's houses.  There were a lot of kids for me to play with, but all of them were girls except one!  I had fun anyway though, and I even enjoyed playing with 'girly toys.'  I was having so much fun and being good that mommy and daddy let me stay up until we left (10:45).  I have never stayed up that late, so I naturally passed out in the car before we even backed out of the driveway :)  And on Sunday I was cranky most of the day; I need my rest! Here are a few pictures from my weekend.
Those dang girls put a headband on me!  Don't tell anyone, but I kind of thought it was funny.  
Harrison and I playing with the exercise ball
The weather was also nicer this weekend again, so I got to spend a lot of time outside.  I got to go for a 'car ride' (that's what I call wagon rides) and to the park a few times.  I am so excited for summer!
Noah and Daddy on neighbor's swingset 
Noah at the park
Noah at the park
Have a good week everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment