Friday, April 8, 2011

Big Boy Haircut

Today I got to stay home from daycare and spend the day with mommy.  I had a little stomach bug most of the week, so mommy decided to keep me home for the day.  Turns out, I wasn't really sick at all so we got to spend a pretty fun day together.  After mommy did some working from home in the morning, we met daddy for lunch then headed to get my hair cut.  Since this was my 4th haircut, I didn't mind it so much and I was a really good boy for most of it.  Here is the end result, don't I look handsome?
Big Boy Hair
I have been loving my mommy a lot lately.  Some might even call me clingy.  Mommy is enjoying the extra attention, because she knows it won't be long before I will be my independent self again.  For now, though, I can't get enough Mommy time.  
To be honest, I might just be a little clingy because I know something is up.  Mommy and Daddy keep talking about some 'trip' and I also have been hearing about spending time with my Grandmas and Grandpas.  Mommy also says every morning how many days are left; this morning she said 5 more days!  I'm not sure what that's about, but I have a feeling they are leaving me for awhile.  I'm really trying to come up with a plan to go with them......
Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment